Delivery and payment
Please note this Web Site only for the local shipping is located in Hong Kong.
(1) Self Pick up - Can visit our scheduled store Dream Team Premium Showroom within 3 working days after purchase. Our Premium Showroom locations & office hours, please visit: https://www.dreamteamcomm.com/pages/store-location
(2) By Post - Purchase any SIM card (i.e. SIM card Only)
(3) If purchased amount reached HK$500 or above, can choose to enjoy a free local delivery or free smart cabinet dispatch service (Excluding outlying islands)
(4) If purchase amount lower than HK$300, customer needs to pay the freight, please choose the delivery method as below:
a. smart cabinet dispatch: customer required pays freight HK$20 (10 kg), and the smart cabinet address go to https://sf-plus.com.hk/ipl-map
b. the Shun Feng to local delivery service HK$38 (1-3 kg)
Effective Date:15th July 2018
You can pay via
1. PayPal Online Payment (Visa / Master)
2. Bank transfer:
Transfer the money to the bank account and take a picture/scan the bank-in slip (can use a mobile phone), Please reply and attach with your payment receipt at your order message box, and we will arrange the shipment after the payment is confirmed (3-5 working days).
HSBC A/C number: 112-228333-001 (SUNSHINE TELECOM LIMITED)
BANK OF CHINA A/C number: 012-887-1-062045-0 (SUNSHINE TELECOM LIMITED)
1. All orders will be subjected to final confirmation on the availability of the products, Sunshine x Dream Team reserves the right to refuse or accept the order. If we cannot provide any products or services on your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
2. Orders will be arranged within 2 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) for customers picking up their order in our shops. Under normal shipping process, the order will be processed and arranged for delivery within 4 working days after the completion of the transaction. We will contact you regarding the processing time of certain hot items, promotional items or special items.
3. Our team will verify by telephone before arranging delivery. Customers can pick up the orders on the specified date, location and time.
4. In case of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or black thunderstorm warning, the delivery service will be suspended, the delivery time will be rearranged.
5. Once picked up the products, customers should immediately check the status of the products and sign on the delivery note. The delivery note will be used as the proof of successful settlement. The company will not be liable for any problems or damage after the delivery of the orders.
6. If you have any inquiries or questions about the goods, please feel free to email or call our Customer Service Department at 2628 firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The company reserves all the final interpretation of the terms of the right to withdraw the products and the right to modify, hoping to provide customers with the best delivery service.
Sunshine Telecom Limited (“Company”) pledges to meet fully with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong. In doing so, the Company will ensure compliance by its staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by its customer(s) and prospect(s)(collectively “Customer(s)”) to the Company and the Company will not release such information to anyone without the prior consent of the relevant Customer(s) of the Company.
The term "personal data" contains the explanation.
The purpose of collecting personal data
Sunshine x Dream Team collected your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
· Identify your identity and any accounts you have opened
· Provide services for you
· Verification of identity and/or credit review
· Handle the payment instructions related to the service or recovery of arrears
· Handle the orders, bill out and fulfill orders to directly promote our services
· Provide you a customer service
· Handle your complaints and account inquiries
· Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
• Any other purpose related to the original purpose of collecting personal data
Subscription of Newsletter/Promotional Materials/Marketing Materials
The Company and its affiliates may from time to time communicate to Customers newsletters, promotional and marketing materials and information, either verbally or in writing, based on the personal information and data that they have provided to the Company. The Company may use Customers’ data in direct marketing and the Company requires the Customers’ consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
a. the name, contact details, age, sex, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education level, work experience,marital status, number of children and log-in ID and password for getting access to the Websites (if applicable) of Customers held by the Company from time to time may be used by the Company and/or its authorized personnel or staff in direct marketing;
b. the following classes of services, products, and subjects may be marketed:
i. all products and services related to the Services provided by the Company and/or its affiliates;
ii. special events hosted by the Company and its affiliates for Customers, including but not limited to roadshows, member or club events, product launches, lucky draws and competitions;
iii. reward, loyalty, membership, club or privileges programmes and related products and services;
iv. special offers including coupons, discounts, group purchase offer and promotional campaigns;
v. products and services offered by the Company’s affiliates and corporate clients (the names of such affiliates and corporate clients can be found in the relevant advertisements and/or marketing or promotional materials for the relevant products and services, as the case may be);
Suitable measures are implemented to make available to such Customers the options to “opt out” of receiving such materials. In this regard, Customers may choose to unsubscribe for such materials by, as the case may be, clicking on the automatic link appearing in each e-newsletter/message and follow the instructions and procedures contained thereunder, filling out and returning the hard copy of the instruction for “opt-out” or contact the customer service representative of the Company at (852) 2628 3535 or email to email@example.com
The security of Customers’ personal information and data is important to the Company. The Company will always strive to ensure that Customers’ personal information and data will be protected against unauthorized access. The Company has implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure Customers’ personal information and data.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
The Company reserves the right to update, revise, modify or amend this Privacy Statement in the following manner at any time as the Company deems necessary and Customers are strongly recommended to review this Privacy Statement frequently. If the Company decides to update, revise, modify or amend this Privacy Statement, the Company will post those changes to this webpage and/or other places the Company deems appropriate so that Customers would be aware it.
If the Company makes material changes to this Privacy Statement, the Company will notify Customers by email or by means of a notice on the home page of the Company.
For any query, please contact the Company’s customer service representative at (852) 2628 3535 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org